Let’s be honest, as soon as you know you’re going on holiday, you slack off. Whether it’s work, chores, to-do lists….. we all do it.
This is a recipe that I’ve been sitting on since before I left for the States. I’d had every intention of uploading the pictures & posting them upon my arrival…. but clearly seeing as I’m now back in Athens, that plan failed. What can I say, I’m only human after all.
These bars are really easy to make & will keep for a couple of weeks as long as they are stored in a cool, dark place in an air-tight container.
Ingredients: makes 16
- 800g white chocolate
- 450g dried cranberries
- 280g toasted pistachios, halved
1. line a 9″x9″ baking tin with parchment paper & set aside.
2. using a heat proof bowl, carefully melt the white chocolate either over a double boiler or in the microwave.
3. in a separate bowl, combine the pistachios & cranberries, then proceed to pour over the melted chocolate & mix until it has been evenly distributed.
4. pour the mixture into the pre-lined baking tin & allow to cool & set for several hours prior to cutting.
5. cut to the desired size & enjoy
…for more recipes from us, check out our archives.